DCB Bank FD rates are very attractive for all types of tenure as well as for normal and senior citizens. let’s see DCB fixed deposit rates.
DCB bank provides multiple types of FD (fixed deposit)
- Normal Fixed Deposit
- DCB Zippi Online Fixed Deposit
- DCB Health Plus Fixed Deposit
DCB Bank has revised its FD rates effectively from May 2021. DCB bank FD rates vary from 4.55% to 7%.
DCB Normal Fixed Deposit rates
DCB revised its FD rates effectively from 15th May 2021 for normal as well as for senior citizens.
DCB Bank fixed deposit rate for normal user
|Tenure||FD interest rate|
|7 days to 45 days||4.55%|
|46 days to 90 days||4.50|
|91 days to less than 6 months||5.25%|
|6 months to less than 12 months||5.70%|
|12 months to less than 15 months||5.80%|
|15 months to less than 18 months||6.00%|
|18 months to less than 700 days||6.00%|
|More than 700 days to less than 3 year||6.00%|
|More than 3 years to 5 year||6.50%|
|More than 3 years to 10 year||6.50%|
DCB FD rates for Senior citizen
DCB bank provides some extra interest rates on FD for senior citizens. See below:
|Tenure||DCB Bank Fixed Deposit rates for senior citizen|
|7 days to 45 days||5.05%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.00%|
|91 days to less than 6 months||5.75%|
|6 months to less than 12 months||6.20%|
|12 months to less than 15 months||6.30%|
|15 months to less than 18 months||6.50%|
|18 months to less than 700 days||6.50%|
|More than 700 days to less than 3 year||6.50%|
|More than 3 years to 5 year||7.00%|
|More than 3 years to 10 year||7.00%|
So, like every bank DCB bank FD rates also vary with the tenure (duration of FD).
DCB provides attractive FD rates depending upon the tenure.
DCB Zippi Online Fixed Deposit
Do you want to open FD in DCB bank, but you don’t have an account in DCB bank?
No worries! DCB provides a facility where an individual can open an FD in DCB Bank although they don’t have an account in DCB Bank. It’s DCB Zippi Online Fixed Deposit Program.
Benefits of opening DCB Zippi FD
- No need to open an account in DCB Bank.
- Individuals need just an Aadhar card and PAN card to open DCB Fixed Deposit.
- An individual need not go anywhere; they can open DCB FD online from home.
- An individual will get the maturity amount on the other bank mentioned while opening DCB Zippi Online fixed deposit.
Few documents are required to open DCP zippi fixed deposit. Their documents are:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account detail of your other bank
DCB Health Plus Fixed Deposit
DCB provides health security along with a high rate of interest on fixed deposits. This is a feature of DCB health plus a fixed deposit plan.
Feature of DCB health plus fixed deposit
- The individual will get health insurance along with high-interest FD.
- DCB offered free medical facility
The important point for DCB Health plus Fixed Deposit
There are few important points to remember while opening health plus a fixed deposit.
- There is a limit amount for a fixed deposit of 10,000 INR minimum, and tenure is also fixed, i.e., 700 days.
- There is also an age limit to open this FD minimum is 18 years, and the maximum is 70 years.
- FD holder has to facility to withdraw partial, flexible, and premature amounts.
Documents required to open health plus fixed deposit
- PAN Card number is a must
About DCB Bank
DCB is a private bank whose branches are spread into more than 18 states in India. DCB Bank has a corporate office in Mumbai.